Homemade granola is the best! I used gluten free oats and added quinoa for that extra nutritional boost! It's great as a snack or mixed with yogurt.
- 3 cups oats or gluten free oats
- 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3-5 tbsp honey (this just depends on how sweet you prefer your granola)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
Combine oats, quinoa, pepitas, almonds, pecans and salt in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Pour in melted coconut oil, honey and vanilla and stir well to make sure everything is coated evenly.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Once cooled, add cranberries and raisins. Store in an airtight container.