These potatoes got so nice and crispy. They paired really well with lamb but would really be a great side for any meat dish.
Reposted from www.tastesoflizzyt.com
- 6 small red potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Wash potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil and spices. Spray a shallow baking pan with cooking spray and spread potatoes out in a single layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Stir the potatoes once after about 15 minutes of baking so they brown on all sides. Serve warm.