Adapted from Mels Kitchen Cafe
- 2 pounds green beens
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2-3 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 6-8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
For the dressing, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Set aside.
Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add green beans and sautee for about 5 minutes, or until they have reached your desired texture.
Remove from pan and place in a large serving dish.
Add halved tomatoes and dressing and toss. Top with feta cheese and serve immediately.