This is the perfect salad to serve as a side to any Mexican dish but it's also just a nice refreshing salad for any warm spring or summer day!
- 1 large head Romaine, roughly chopped
- 1/2 hot house cucumber
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 ozs sugar snap peas, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small yellow onion, sliced thin
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 avocado, diced
- *optional* - cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- juice of 2 limes, about 1/3 cup
- 1/4-1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper
Combine ingredients for the salad in a large bowl and toss to combine.
Combine ingredients for salad dressing in a jar or small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over salad or serve on the side.
Reposted from Natasha's Kitchen