This salad was really good! You can make it ahead of time since the greens are rough enough that they won't get soggy from the dressing, and it actually gets better the longer you let it marinate. It would be perfect for a BBQ or picnic as well!
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, shaved
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 red apple, sliced thin
- 1-2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional toppings: additional walnuts and cranberries
Combine Brussels sprouts, cabbage, apple, celery and walnuts in a large salad bowl.
Combine lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, mayo and salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over the salad mixture, toss and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top with additional walnuts and cranberries if desired and enjoy!
Recipe from Paleo Leap